There is a new local offer link for parents looking for what’s on which should make it easier to find activities. The page features:
- The Local Offer logo to support the raising of the Local Offer profile
- A calendar for quick easy reference to events running on a particular day
- A brief summary of events
- Ability to search events by keywords
- Link to local courses and workshops
- New web link: https://directory.wokingham.gov.uk/kb5/wokingham/directory/lo_whats_on.page
The Children with Additional needs (CAN) Network is an information and support service for children and young people with additional needs and their families.
Wokingham SEND updates provide parent and carers with information about the work our SEND services are undertaking during the pandemic, including any new provision and resources for children, young people and their families.
Dingley’s mission is to deliver life changing support to under 5s with additional needs & disabilities and their families. They hold coffee mornings and stay and play sessions for children with SEND in Wokingham, Reading and West Berkshire.
Our pre-school groups are a great way to meet specialists, families and other children with sensory impairments. Busy Bees is for children with a vision impairment and Chatty Monkeys is for our hearing impaired children.
Berkshire Sensory Consortium Service is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.